16-24 hours p/w | Freelance | Location: Hoofddorp (NL)
Are you ready to have fun, travel and execute amazing events?
On behalf of an innovative multinational software company, we are looking for a hands-on, enthusiastic event manager with a ‘can do’ attitude. Are you an event all-rounder and are you ready to travel? Then we need your help from August to November 2022!
This is what you will be doing:
- Managing online & live events
- Execute campaigns
- Third party mailing
- Demand generated activities
- Managing processes and tools
- Building project plans, debriefs, budgets and project scripts
- Planning and reporting the progress of projects
- Delivering the project seamlessly
Who are you?
- You have 2 – 3 years successful related event management experience
- You have excellent verbal and written presentation skills in English
- You’re precise, flexible and stress resistant
- You have strong planning and organizational skills
- You have a proven ability to deliver commitments on time
- You’re adaptable – you can happily rework your priorities and timeframes to meet the project goals
- You’re driven – You put in the effort to create strong outcomes and you love to overdeliver
- You’re open-minded and spontaneous
- You’re a harmonizer – you can improvise for sure, but you always play in tune. You are a true team member
- You have a ‘can do’ attitude, enthusiasm for challenges and strong work ethic
Does this sound fun to you? Then go for it and send your resumé, hourly rate indication and cover letter/ email to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference: Vacancy 20220257