VACATURE 280921: EVENT MANAGER EUROPE
For an international IT company we are looking for a driven event professional with demonstrable online, hybrid and face to face event experience.
5+ years of high impact experience in events management activation, in a corporate or agency role. Experience in the Service Industry is preferred but not necessary; any experience in the IT sector would be a plus.
You will travel a lot in Europe and will work on very nice productions!
32 – 40 hours | Employment | Location A’dam – Remote – Travelling
- Ensure a high-quality guest experience at the company’s client events across Europe to build and promote the organization’s relationships and brand image with its topmost stakeholders.
- Design and distribute all event-related communications to event delegates and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure effective implementation and execution of all event milestone planning, deadline delivery and logistics.
- Maintain and closely control financial budgets to ensure on-budget event execution, track and record post-event analysis
- Apply the brand identity in all event & marketing related activations, along with the Brand Team.
- Assist with event nomination and invitation processes as well as the development of event websites, event mobile apps and registration management.
- Invent and develop new and innovative initiatives and activities to enhance the image of our brand to our target audiences.
- Comply to event GDPR and look after contract and data privacy management for the region.
- Maintain professional and stable relationships with the company’s multi-tiered event vendors, hosting organizations, suppliers, local event teams and other third parties.
- Lead negotiations to ensure the best value contractual agreements for the company.
WHO ARE YOU?
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong knowledge of virtual event platforms and hybrid solutions
- A proactive, hands-on and self-directed approach to managing multiple events, vision and creativity
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Proven budget management capabilities
- The ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Marketing (communication) knowledge
- Absolute fluency and expertise in written and spoken English. Knowledge of at least one other European language is preferred.
- Strong negotiation skills with vendors, venues/hotels and other events vendors
- Ability to work well under pressure/deadlines within a multi-tasking environment
- Demonstrated ability for accuracy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to recruit support and effort towards events, from team members/senior management
- Solid business acumen, management and independent problem-solving skills
Please send an email to email@example.com with reference to vacancy 280921, please include your CV, motivation, and salary indication.